Sunday, January 6, 2008

Life is an apple, best eaten peel and all!

Our marriage, to come in just a few months in April, inspired me to put this blog up. I am going to write about life - our life …"life is a jump the size of love" (Sohrab Sepehri, Persian Poet). I will ask Geoff to post any notes he may have, too, as we are planning our wedding.

*****

I think to myself, I read Sohrab Sepehri’s poetry and Geoff lives it!! I come from his land, oceans away from Geoff's, but Geoff is the one who is teaching me, "wherever I fly, mine is the sky!"

Inspired by my companion in life, I chose the title of this weblog a verse by Sohrab Sepehri:

"Life is an apple", I reply, "best eaten peel and all!"

1 comment:

Bargeen said...

akheeeeeeey, halleh jooni, man alan injaro didam, kheili delchasb bood in postet...dige miam,love:)