Monday, January 21, 2008

Consider it the "Our Story" Post

It's time to declassify the past - OK, parts of it - don't you think, Geoff, azeezam?! You took a long time to write the email -lots of reedits, I know, you told me later – and I read it many times – yes, I did! You caught me by surprise with your question – sort of - that Thursday night, after the Book Club and made me laugh with your witty answer to mine! When I met you on Saturday that week, I had made up my mind to start "seeing" you!! And, I admit, I jokingly suggested Houman, long before we even met, that he should set us up!

So, here is my full disclosure of the once classified information! Your email to me after our first "date":

On Sunday 3/12/06, Geoffrey N. Brand wrote:

Halleh..
Saturday was beautiful..
Both the day ...and the woman I was with...(note: trying to be poetic)..
My race on Sunday morning went really well.probably due in part to all of the adrenalin I still had in me from Saturday...
44 minutes and 22 seconds..for 8 Kilometers..
I hope your Sunday is / was not too taxing...
So when will I see you again??? No real hurry...(it adds to the anticipation)
Tuesday I have my acting class....(the first real scene rehearsals)
I have no definite plans for Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday(Actually most days after Tuesday)
Geoffrey..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Houman was slow in introducing us...

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! Waiting for more declassifications!

love

Bargeen said...

vaaaaaaay halleh joonam, man az khoshi mordam az didane injaaaa...
boooos to both of you:)